Light Painting Workshop Late October, 2020 – Intermediate to Advanced Photographers
Light Painting Workshop
- 2 Days – Friday on location and Sunday virtual for Editing.
- Limit: 3 participants
- Mode of Delivery: Location and Online
- Price: $395
- Location: Near Becker, MN northwest of the Twin Cities
Many of you have asked and now I’m ready to deliver a Light Painting Workshop. You will go on location and photograph a 2018 Triumph motorcycle. With only 3 participants, each of you have the opportunity to shoot two different angles AND light the bike. You’ll have ample opportunity to ask questions, observe, learn camera settings and go home with a set of images. Day Two we join virtually in Zoom and go through the editing procedure.
- DSLR and medium range zoom lens that gives you options in the 24mm -70mm range
- Ability to control camera through hands-free method. This may be a phone app or 3 party device, like the CamRanger (https://camranger.com/).
- Abobe Photography Creative Cloud
- Strong familiarity with Adobe LR or Camera Raw and
- Strong familiarity with Adobe Photoshop, with use of Layers and Layer Masks
Alec, thank you for an awesome workshop. The location, process teaching style!! Ive worked through the first shot and love your process. I cant wait to light all kinds of stuff. If it sits still…I can light it!
Alec, thank you for an excellent experience. I’ve taken a lot of workshops that all taught me something new, but this one also got me thinking outside the box!
Just sitting down to work on my photos–can’t wait to see how they turn out. Thanks for making the class such a great experience! What a great group of people!